Sunday, September 6, 2009

a butterfly card- כרטיס פרפר

hi everyone
here is a new card I made today
I had a lot of fun playing with 3D paint today
for this card I stamped the butterfly and then cut and emballished it whit dimentional fubric pearly paint






I made this card for some challenges:




I used Friday Sketchers 68



this card is also for High Hopes Challenge 43- "Fall into Autumn


dannis dreams - Flutter By Wednesday # 73

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 67- Distressing

WOJ Challenge #46-bling ( I embalished the butterfly with3D pearl paint

thanks for looking
have a great day
ANAT

את הכרטיס הזה הכנתי לכמה אתגרים
הפרפר מוחתם פעמיים.
השכבה העליונה שלו גזורה ומקושטת בצבע תלת מימד בגוון פנינה ורוד
אני חושבת שאני ממש משתפרת עם כרטיסי הברכה.
הם בהחלט מתחילים למצוא חן בעיני
שיהיה יום נפלא
ענת

3 comments:

מימס said...

כרטיס מקסים ! רואים שאת מתחילה להתגבר על הדיסטאנס ששמרת מהכרטיסים
וסוף סוף הוספתי אותך לגוגל רידר כך שעכשיואהיה יותר מעודכנת בתנאי שלא אשכח להציץ לרידר.
בהזדמנות את צריכה להסביר לי איך את מצליחה למצוא את כל האתגרים שמתאימים לכרטיס או לדף מעוצב.

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Great Card, thanks for playing along at High Hopes!